Insurance Policy

In addition to your normal home-owner’s Fire and Extend insurance policy, we require you to maintain an “Owner, Landlord, and Tenant” (OL&T) liability policy as well. This coverage protects the tenant, you, and us against a wide range of losses caused by unintentional hazards or unsafe conditions on your property.  We must have proof of insurance coverage before we can manage your property. If you do not currently have OL&T coverage, we can arrange to purchase a competitively-priced policy for you.